PSHE: Looking back on 2020 and ahead to 2021
Looking Back and Looking Forward
Think carefully about your answers to the following questions. You could either write these down in private or discuss your answers with a member of your family or with a partner in class.
I would love to hear some of your thoughts so feel free to email me your answers and you might even wish to talk about them with me which is also good.
- Tell me about your Christmas break. Was it different to normal ? If so, how? What was good about it?
- Looking back at 2020, how would you sum up the year in three sentences?
- What were the highlights of the year? What were the low points of the year for you?
- Did you learn anything about yourself or others during the year?
- If you could go back to last January, what would you tell yourself about the year ahead? How would you prepare yourself?
- What is a new year resolution? Do you have any?
- How do you feel about the year ahead?
- What do you hope 2021 brings for you, your family, your friends and the country?
- If you had one wish for the year ahead, what would it be?