Have a look at the challenges in the document below, these are some of the challenge cards that would have been in the challenge tin if we were learning in the classroom. Make sure you use a ruler when you draw lines to make your work as neat as possible. Take a look at the loom below to get some helpful hints on how you might answer these challenges.
Today we are going to continue to look at our spellings. Have a watch of the next spelling bundle for Sir Linkalot, ‘Blue Blyton’ I really like the video for once. How many can you get right on the test? This bundle is named for Enid Blyton, whose books I know lots of you really enjoy!
2021- The year that we improve our flexibility
Attached is a routine to get you all stretching in 2021. (living room yoga part 1 a and b) (this can be done in your bedroom/living room or at school) Try and do the routine between 1- 3 times a week over the next 2 weeks. It should take about 20 minutes.
Next week I will set the second part.
Hold each stretch for 10/15 seconds and repeat the stretch 3 times each.
Do not over stretch – this should not hurt .
Some Exercises take co-ordination. (I struggle with the Spider walk even now!!!!)
Mrs Fulton x
2021- The year that we run
Here is a program to get you all running in 2021. (this can be done with a family member) Try and do it between 1- 3 times a week over the next 2 weeks. In two weeks time I will set the second part.
I have set this exercise at three different levels. Those who already run, those who run a little and those who never run!
Make sure you have a watch/stopwatch/phone with you to time yourself.
- Start with a 5 minute brisk walk
- Then jog for 1 minute, followed by slow walk for 2 minutes x4
- Finish with 3 minute brisk walk
- (total active time 20 minutes)
- Start with 5 minutes brisk walk
- Then jog for 1 minute, followed by brisk walk for 1 minute x6
- Finish with 3 minute slow walk.
- (total active time 20 mins)
- Start with a 4 minute brisk walk
- Then jog for 5 minutes, followed by brisk walk for 2mins x3
- Finish with 5 minute slow walk
- (total active time 30 mins)