Thursday: World Book Day!
Happy World Book Day!
Our day is themed around Harry Potter!
There are a selection of activities for you to complete today but it is entirely up to you which activities you choose. Start by listening to my Loom below to introduce you to Chapter 1 of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
From there, choose an activity from each of the sections below (minimum 1 Maths, 1 English and 1 Fun!). Please do also join in with the Song of the Day to end your Thursday. Music today is a very interesting lesson!
ENJOY YOUR DAY AND...
WELCOME TO HOGWARTS!
Why don’t you try reading one of Mrs Nock’s Top 10 Children’s Books? Perhaps you have already read one of these?
- Five on a Treasure Island by Enid Blyton
- The Secret Seven by Enid Blyton
- Secret Island by Enid Blyton
- First Term at Malory towers by Enid Blyton
- Mrs Pepperpot in the Magic Wood by Alf Proyson
- Milly Molly Mandy Stories by Joyce Lankester Brisley
- The Borrowers by Mary Norton
- The Magic Finger by Roald Dahl
- The Phoenix and the Carpet by E Nesbit
- The Wheel on the School by Meindert De Jong