The Secret Garden questions
Convert nouns or adjectives into verbs using the suffix -ise
PowerPoint and practise activities
Hi everyone! Hope you are all well and that your mums enjoyed their Mother's Day cards and poems.
This week I would like you all to begin writing in your diaries! Remember that you can personalise your diary and be as creative as you like. You may include drawings, annotations, photos but, most importantly, your thoughts and feelings about your daily life.
Feel free to change the cover of your diary or even add a picture.
Try to write at least three or four diary entries per week. We have been learning, recently, about Anne Frank and have read some of the diary entries she made whilst in hiding. Here are some suggestions for your diary:
- you could write about your new daily routine.
- what are your thoughts on 'home schooling'?
- what adjustments have your family made?
- how are you spending time outdoors?
- have you learnt any new skills?
- are you keeping in touch with your friends?
You may even want to give your diary a name. Remember that Anne named her diary 'Kitty' and when she wrote, she used a 'chatty' tone as if she were talking to a friend.