This week in School
Week Beginning Monday 20th September
- We will continue to talk about our School Rules: Be Safe, Be Kind, Be Ready.
- We will take part in a Circle Time about friendships.
- We will be learning how to extend our sentences using the subordinating conjunction 'because'.
- We will apply this learning to writing sentences describing characters from The Night Pirates.
- We will be also be using adjectives within expanded noun phrases.
- We will start off the week by comparing and ordering numbers and we will use the greater than and less than signs which we learnt last week.
- Later on in the week, we will be counting in 2s, 5s and 10s.