This is the last lesson of this term's topic. You have designed and constructed sets, you have designed costumes. You have designed props. THE SHOW MUST GO ON!
To encourage attendance to your show, the last thing you need is to advertise. Create your own poster (by hand or digitally) telling people all about your very own panto.
You will need to provide all of the details:
- The title of the pantomime
- Bright, colourful pictures
- A colourful background
- Details of where and when the pantomime will take place
- Details of how much the tickets will cost and where they can be booked
- A catchy tagline stating how fantastic the pantomime will be
- The names of the actors starring as the main characters and which character each will play
I can't wait to see everything you have produced this term!